Wasters

Status
Not open for further replies.

Toffeelover

Player Valuation: £80m
Players doing buggar all but picking up a handsome pay packet per month which the majority of folk on here would not get in a year.

1) Bernard has not contributed much at all to the club winning, played very few game minutes. A drain on the club. Needs to be offloaded

2) Tosun likewise has been useless, cost us quite a big fee (thanks BFS). Get rid even cancel the contract.

3) Delph, spent more time in the treatment than even bench time never mind actually playing. What has he contributed to the club achieving ant success.

4) Davies, has been mooted as a decent bench player. Really has had a good go now and then but overall grossly over rated not PL quality at all.

5) Besic another waste of space, why can we not get shut, has not played any games for heavens knows how long, I know not even in the squad.

6) Bolassie, oh boy, nearly got rid but something went wrong, methinks his wage demand was too much for Boro.

7) Lossi, what is the point of 3 GKs and having 2 sitting on the bench, this one is lost on me. Get shut.

8) Kenny????????

Can anyone add more to this list of wasters?

Players doing buggar all but picking up a handsome pay packet per month which the majority of folk on here would not get in a year.

1) Bernard has not contributed much at all to the club winning, played very few game minutes. A drain on the club. Needs to be offloaded

2) Tosun likewise has been useless, cost us quite a big fee (thanks BFS). Get rid even cancel the contract.

3) Delph, spent more time in the treatment than even bench time never mind actually playing. What has he contributed to the club achieving ant success.

4) Davies, has been mooted as a decent bench player. Really has had a good go now and then but overall grossly over rated not PL quality at all.

5) Besic another waste of space, why can we not get shut, has not played any games for heavens knows how long, I know not even in the squad.

6) Bolassie, oh boy, nearly got rid but something went wrong, methinks his wage demand was too much for Boro.

7) Lossi, what is the point of 3 GKs and having 2 sitting on the bench, this one is lost on me. Get shut.

8) Kenny????????

Can anyone add more to this list of wasters?
Kenny Everett?

If Delph is considered a waster based on his injury record then surely Gbamin is as well?

Neithers fault really but both offer us absolutely zilch since joining.

I'll be shocked if we ever see Gbamin play for us again tbh.

Would keep Davies as a cheap squad option but he should never be starting games he just isn't good enough.

Gbamin, nowadays also Coleman, Gomes and Sigurdsson.

I think we're easily throwing away half a million a week on players who contribute absolutely nothing positive to the club. Probably more than that to be honest.

Status
Not open for further replies.