Wayne Rooney as the next Everton Manager

• Yes

Votes: 325 54.9%
  • No

Votes: 267 45.1%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Think he would be a good fit in the right circumstances but this is to soon and far from right circumstances

Alongside a older righthand man who understands the club the game Peter Reid for example

Sorry guys boys pen bill pinched me phone agin

For some reason Everton only win stuff with ex players in charge.

Our last three winning managers are Joe Royal, Howard Kendal and Harry Catterick all three of whome played for the club.

Where would Derby be without points deduction?
I think that’s a good point but it’s only half the story.
They also have a transfer ban, and cannot renew players contracts.
They are also losing players in this transfer window.
Derby have been operating outside the rules and do deserve to be punished,
Wayne’s making a great effort to give them a chance.
So if you give them points back, they were allowed to sign and keep players, maybe they would be closer to the play offs.
To me that shows motivation, flexible playing system to match the opposition and contend with players leaving.
He’s doing a back to the wall job - similar to what we need right now

Too soon for Wayne imo, but I'd have him in a false ahead of Bobby brown shoes.

Looks like we're doing another wide ranging, extensive manager search across the entire footballing world.....

Why Rooney? Seriously all he’s done is half a season at Derby, absolutely no idea if he’s any good or not. I guess some people still view him as a club legend and quite frankly that’s embarrassing. Ask yourself this. If Gerrard left Liverpool to go to Utd at 17 and won loads of stuff with them, kissed the badge in front of the kop etc, do you seriously think they’d want him as manager if Klopp left? Absolutely no chance. What is it with half of our fan base? Complete small club mentality these days.
Scouser though

Status
Not open for further replies.