Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Transfer Rumour Wayne Rooney

Status
Not open for further replies.
Would rather throw 250k a week at abamayang or icardi etc... 250k is way to much ...

Unfortunately it doesn't work that way. It appears Rooney is on his way for free. The two players you mentioned would cost upwards of £50m.

Do you believe the £250k wage is right ? Good signing if it's a lot less than that a move that could give the lad a shot in the arm moving home in a WC year

Imagine paying a 31 year old, who hasn't performed for years on huge wages.

No more United rejects, we are past that.

So if we have Sneiderlin, Klaassen and Gueye in midfield next season.... And Rooney playing as a number 10.....where does Tom Davies play? .... Or Sigurdsson if we sign him (better option than Rooney)....then what about Lookman and Calvert-Lewin, and Bolasie?

I know we want strength in depth, but are we gonna give Rooney massive wages to sit on our bench?.... If I thought he'd walk into our team, then great..... But I don't think he's better than what he already have right now... Would people rather we let Barkley go and bring 31/32 year old Rooney back?....would you like us to sign Rooney instead of Sigurdsson?

I would be delighted with Sigurdsson mate, I'm not sure it is either him or Rooney we will be after, rather than both and have Rooney playing as high up as possible on occassions.

All being well we will have a lot of games this season where everyone gets a chance and everyone is needed.

If he comes mate he'll get my support as it's a player who it looks like Koeman and Walsh want. If he doesn't come though I won't be arsed one bit. He will have a lot to prove to win over the majority of our support

So ya think there won't be a greedy signing on fee. Why not offer Lukaku 250k a week to stay

Of course there will, but it won't be £50m. it's just a crap comparison.

As for Lukaku, if Everton thought more money would keep him, I'm sure they would have tried.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back