Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

We Love you @Littlesue, We Do

Status
Not open for further replies.

Brett Angell Delight

Player Valuation: £50m
Here you are @Littlesue

You expressed concerns about "clogging up" another thread with updates on your situation (which you absolutely weren't, but anyway), so here's one for you to post in when you're ready.

I look forward to you kicking off/bragging about the Baggies in World Football as appropriate but if/when you feel like updating us or even if you just need a bit of cheering up/encouragement/distraction, pop in here.

Here you are @Littlesue

You expressed concerns about "clogging up" another thread with updates on your situation (which you absolutely weren't, but anyway), so here's one for you to post in when you're ready.

I look forward to you kicking off/bragging about the Baggies in World Football as appropriate but if/when you feel like updating us or even if you just need a bit of cheering up/encouragement/distraction, pop in here.
Cheers, think the last time I bragged about the Baggies was when we had some glorious cup win in the 60's
(Runs and hides) 😆

This is a much better thread for updates than the other one Sue.

It is. You will beat this spiteful disease @Littlesue , of that I have no doubt given the fortitude you have demonstrated already. It will not be a straight line, but it will be a successful one. You do not need my good luck, but my small prayer will suffice for now. Someone will listen, believe you me.

Boing Boing. Xx

Here you are @Littlesue

Nice.
@Littlesue You've got this.

Good luck Sue. Here's Frank doing a little good luck dance for you as a distraction.

RTjXzR.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back