• Participation within this subforum is only available to members who have had 5+ posts approved elsewhere.

Welcome Wales to Croke Park!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Neiler

Player Valuation: £100m
Should be a great occassion today as Croke Park the home of Gaelic Games opens its doors to football today for the first time in its 155 year history! A really great occassion in a irish sporting and social devlelopment sense.

Great to play one of our close footballing friends form wales who always play the game the right way with passion and pride. Unfortunately the two teams are in somewhat of a transitional phase trying to develop the nucleus of a squad for the next ten years, but there should be some great players on show Keane, Duff, Giggs, Bellamy. Its great that we can finaly host and offer vistors the chance to watch an irish international game in a world class stadium

Fingers crossed an Irish Win as i think who ever loses will loose their outside chance of qualiffying out of what is a tough group!

http://images.google.ie/images?q=croke+park+pictures&hl=en&um=1&sa=X&oi=images&ct=title

Last edited:
I hope Wales don't do what England did at the rugby, when they played at CHOKE Park:P

They may not win on the park Monts but theyl win of it! Theres two nights that every irish fella dreads when we play Scotland at home in the rugby or Wales visit! Cant get an Irish girl for love nor money, its an accent thing i think! Ah well plan b me thinks alcohol the cause and solution to all lifes problems!

They may not win on the park Monts but theyl win of it! Theres two nights that every irish fella dreads when we play Scotland at home in the rugby or Wales visit! Cant get an Irish girl for love nor money, its an accent thing i think! Ah well plan b me thinks alcohol the cause and solution to all lifes problems!

If it isn't it helps:lol: :lol:

Should be a great occassion today as Croke Park the home of Gaelic Games opens its doors to football today for the first time in its 155 year history! A really great occassion in a irish sporting and social devlelopment sense.

Great to play one of our close footballing friends form wales who always play the game the right way with passion and pride. Unfortunately the two teams are in somewhat of a transitional phase trying to develop the nucleus of a squad for the next ten years, but there should be some great players on show Keane, Duff, Giggs, Bellamy. Its great that we can finaly host and offer vistors the chance to watch an irish international game in a world class stadium

Fingers crossed an Irish Win as i think who ever loses will loose their outside chance of qualiffying out of what is a tough group!

http://images.google.ie/images?q=croke+park+pictures&hl=en&um=1&sa=X&oi=images&ct=title

Congratulations on the win Neiler, oh well, we've waited since the '58 World Cup in Sweden ( when it took the mighty Brazil to knock us out in the QF ) to
qualify for a major tournament, a few more years wont make any difference. :dodgy: :P ;) (y)

Congratulations on the win Neiler, oh well, we've waited since the '58 World Cup in Sweden ( when it took the mighty Brazil to knock us out in the QF ) to
qualify for a major tournament, a few more years wont make any difference. :dodgy: :P ;) (y)

John Charles, Ivor Alchurch, Royston Vernon, Ivor the engine, those were the days, oh yes Mary Hopkin(y) (y) (y)

alright lad...long time no c x

Thanks Latch i dont think either side really shaded it we were just lucky. it was the worst game of football ive seen since? since? since? well the last time Ireland played really! what can you do the heart wants and all that!

Be great to see giggs qualify for a major tournoument. Simon Davies was man of the match for me to typical eh!

:unsure: :blink: :blink:

hey ...u serioully dont remember me..:sad: wel i gt long blond hair ,meadium built and i live in penagroes...remember me now..im the gal u bought a drink 2 , you were with ur m8 danny or david?cant remember his name lol..but i remember u tho heheh x x x

hey ...u serioully dont remember me..:sad: wel i gt long blond hair ,meadium built and i live in penagroes...remember me now..im the gal u bought a drink 2 , you were with ur m8 danny or david?cant remember his name lol..but i remember u tho heheh x x x

By the hell we have a Welsh red [Poor language removed] prostitute in the forum, get your knickers off love:P

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back