Match Thread West Brom vs Everton. Mon, 28 Sep, 20:00 The Hawthorns, West Bromwich

• Thread starter Thread starter Deleted member 28206
  • Start date Start date

WBA v Everton

• Everton

Votes: 242 79.9%
  • WBA

Votes: 21 6.9%
  • Cheese on wedding cake

Votes: 40 13.2%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

if Del starts we'll win. If not then we might struggle to break them down

Posts like this confuse me......Has Del started any games this season, yet we haven't struggled to break anyone down and we've took apart much better defences than West Brom.

Rom putting the finishing touches on things is the only thing stopping is being in the top 4 at the moment and that's after a horrific run of fixtures that many predicted would see us in the relegation zone.

Creating chances right now is not an issue and we're all looking forward to seeing Del start but right now there's not much wrong with things as they are.

Posts like this confuse me......Has Del started any games this season, yet we haven't struggled to break anyone down and we've took apart much better defences than West Brom.

Rom putting the finishing touches on things is the only thing stopping is being in the top 4 at the moment and that's after a horrific run of fixtures that many predicted would see us in the relegation zone.

Creating chances right now is not an issue and we're all looking forward to seeing Del start but right now there's not much wrong with things as they are.

We haven't played against a team who has done little but sit back - this is what Pulis's sides do and are exactly the sort of teams we struggle against.

I think Del really is that good that he will always create chances with the way he is so direct

We haven't played against a team who has done little but sit back - this is what Pulis's sides do and are exactly the sort of teams we struggle against.

I think Del really is that good that he will always create chances with the way he is so direct
Do think Pulis more than any other manager will have been looking at how to stop us playing. We have the better players though so maybe this is a game when we let the game changers off the leash.
I'd be starting with Del too and be looking for a lot of fluid movement from him, Ross and Rom

I can see us putting a few past these tonight. We will win regardless but if Del starts on the right and starts pinging in those crosses again, I can see us bagging a hatful!! Would like Naisy to play and get on the end of them tho...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back