Match Thread West Brom vs Everton. Mon, 28 Sep, 20:00 The Hawthorns, West Bromwich

• Thread starter Thread starter Deleted member 28206
  • Start date Start date

WBA v Everton

• Everton

Votes: 242 79.9%
  • WBA

Votes: 21 6.9%
  • Cheese on wedding cake

Votes: 40 13.2%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

What a Dr.Jekyl and Mr.Hyde performance that. I'll celebrate the 3 points tonight. We deserved a bit of luck which we got. Its good for us going into the derby to have Lukaku's tail up, Kone's confidence up with a goal and also Del's two assists. These are the positives.

Lets not forget the negatives as there have been plenty but they haven't bitten us in our arses yet. You can't concede first in every game and expect a turn around. Its gonna stop happeneing. We need better passing through the middle to play it to Lukaku's feet. Our defence is all over the place in set pieces and every back pass we make has me nervous. Mori looked nervous as he needs more time to adapt. This isn't South America where you can keep the ball till the next lunar eclipse. His clearances are strong though. With the derby coming up we need Stones and Coleman to be fit to keep the defence tight.

Did my head in first half and until we went 2 down. Why did we have to wait until then. Great comeback. Del boy man of match . Excellent crosses. Usual Rom does nothing. A lot of people complain. Then he puts the ball back of net again and again and again and again. Didn't think we'd do it tonight. Yaaaa

Where to start. The game was changed by Ged and Rom but I'm not sure my MOTM wasn't the Jag, he was fantastic out there, gave everything.

So impressed by Galloway, just imagine what a centre-half he will make. Barry was brilliant tonight in the unsung hero role, did so much work, always calm, immaculate first touch and passing the ball out.

My how did we do that? Their keeper was pants and Lambert came on as sub!lol
Delboy MOT M , oh and the striker who was pants at half time to some posters scored two made one!
Joking apart Galloway outstanding - Mori far better 2 Nd half - Del Boy ran them ragged, and MaCarty at right back? Is he immune from being subbed who cares onwards and upwards!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back