Match Thread West Brom vs Everton. Mon, 28 Sep, 20:00 The Hawthorns, West Bromwich

• Thread starter Thread starter Deleted member 28206
  • Start date Start date

WBA v Everton

• Everton

Votes: 242 79.9%
  • WBA

Votes: 21 6.9%
  • Cheese on wedding cake

Votes: 40 13.2%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
This is disgusting, tired of seeing the same exhausted, washed-up team every other week. Deulofeu sees some brilliant crosses, too bad most of them reach Lukaku. Even before a match starts, I simply don't see us scoring. We never win when it matters most, we could seize a good spot in the standings with these supposedly lightweight fixtures, but Everton will be Everton.

7c0c79cc515181b5b3c9f5bcc3f54be3.jpg

Ones making his debut and isn't first choice anyway. The other is undroppable regardless of form and has dropped these changers on a regular basis. My slating is relative.

You've been pretty much lying in wait for Barry to make his first mistake of the season. Midfield is not our problem, if Belgian McTrampolineshins could actually control a ball, there would be far more of this game being played in their half.

People on Mori's back already lol

You're joking lads.. Right?

I think it's more the fact that people saw these kind of errors coming.

I feel sorry for the lad, he's going to have a rough ride this season if Stones/Jags aren't available for an extended period of time.

The first 10mins of the next half will determine how the rest of the half goes, I reckon. If we haven't improved by then - we won't all game.

But expect barry to get the full 90. Again.

And it begins. He's been class for us this season, he made an error. Is Mori off the hook then, yeah?

Nah it's on Mori for the initial mistake and being out of position has cost us the goal. However when your 34 year old much experienced defensive midfielder tries a first time pass under no pressure without even looking where he's playing it....well it only amplifies the initial mistake from Mori.

Both players were at fault in the end.

LOL at people calling for Barry's head because of their goal.

Yeah, right, it's Barry's mistake that Mori's brain stopped working and he just ran to the left wing leaving a hole in the centre of our defense.

Im sat here genuinely bemused.

I just dont get it. Im assuming scapegoating. Mori is fashionable, Barry isnt.

Its like Barkleys miss - if that was Lukaku he wojks have been destroyed on here.

Big second half this. Could be telling milestone for Martinez

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back