Match Thread West Brom vs Everton. Mon, 28 Sep, 20:00 The Hawthorns, West Bromwich

• Thread starter Thread starter Deleted member 28206
  • Start date Start date

WBA v Everton

• Everton

Votes: 242 79.9%
  • WBA

Votes: 21 6.9%
  • Cheese on wedding cake

Votes: 40 13.2%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

You've been pretty much lying in wait for Barry to make his first mistake of the season. Midfield is not our problem, if Belgian McTrampolineshins could actually control a ball, there would be far more of this game being played in their half.
lol...Lukaku, the human dodgem...everything bounces off him.

@stevejohnson95: #EFC's record in our last 15 PL games when behind at HT is W0 D1 L14. Away from home we've lost the last 11 in the PL with a HT deficit

Fantastic

Difficult one now, they'll stand back so we can't play that counter attack game, I expect a lot of cross pitch passing 10 yards from their box with no end product, surprise me please Everton.

You've been pretty much lying in wait for Barry to make his first mistake of the season. Midfield is not our problem, if Belgian McTrampolineshins could actually control a ball, there would be far more of this game being played in their half.

Did I imagine the Spurs game when he tried to break Kane's drought singlshandedly with three assists?

Midfield is entirely our problem. Perhaps we'd create more than one chance per half of football if we had a balanced one.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back