Match Thread West Ham United v Everton - Preview, Match Report and MotM Poll

Everton Man of the Match

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

blue to the bone

Player Valuation: £70m
After my successful preview last week I'll go again. A horror show at home again leaves us clinging on to possible European football by our fingernails.
We travel to the Olympic stadium to take on the 1966 World Cup winners West ham who find themselves flying high and looking for champions league under the management of our former boss and 2002 winner of the best Mrs doubtfire lookalike David moyes. Described today by one poster as without question a better manager then Don carlo .
We are away so that means we have a chance.
The team selection really does not matter as it will be moaned at regardless..
Let's just home James is fit and Alex iwobi gets food poisoning from a bad batch of jellied eels.
5 games to go in a season that feels like 5 years.
Into these Cockney yard dogs blues!

West Ham, The 2nd best home record points wise [31] and win wise [9] helped for me by them having no fans v the team with the 2nd most away wins [10] - that seems like a draw to me, but only thought one winner if one and that was not us, but as ever it depends on which Everton turn up as we are so predictable at been unpredictable and maybe they may surprise us lol we were rubbish there last year in that 1-1 but so good in the game before that there when we won 2-0 when that game could have been about 7-0

Status
Not open for further replies.