Match Thread West Ham United v Everton - Preview, Match Report and MotM Poll

Everton Man of the Match

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Inappropriate Language
Ah Sh*t, Here We Go Again.
Another last chance, but my prediction is...
EVE.jpg

Pure agony! Cried me eyes out.
School next day for me, back home from the game and in to face those laughing red scruffs,baring in mind unlike in Liverpool where there was a pretty even split there were only three blues in our year,and we'd all gone that night, not like the reds the majority of which had never set foot in the pit!!Some things never change eh?Not that I am bitter or anything lol lol lol

Massive CL implications here .... ( what with the impending Euro ban for the Scab 6 of course ! )

West Ham, The 2nd best home record points wise [31] and win wise [9] helped for me by them having no fans v the team with the 2nd most away wins [10] - that seems like a draw to me, but only thought one winner if one and that was not us, but as ever it depends on which Everton turn up as we are so predictable at been unpredictable and maybe they may surprise us lol we were rubbish there last year in that 1-1 but so good in the game before that there when we won 2-0 when that game could have been about 7-0
I remember West ham hadn't lost a game at home and we hadn't won one away. We were awful but played incredibly on the day won 4-0 think barmby scored 3 possibly 4.

Status
Not open for further replies.