West Ham Utd 1-2 Everton. Sat 22nd Dec @ 15.00.

Status
Not open for further replies.
As much as its pathetic how moist puts Neville straight back into the side as long as he's actually fit he'll do ok today, West Ham don't have much pace in the middle and will play the ball either long to Cole or outwide for crosses so he won't get exposed too much today.

Probably still play crap chipped passes to no one and give fouls away cause his legs have gone though.

If it is gona be 4-4-2 with Vic and Jelly on top that's good for me, but no Coleman - giving us speed and attack from right is crap,
also Heitinga playing CB and Jags RB is also bad, if you want to give playing time to Heitinga rest Distin or Jagielk and don't play all three when you got a in form RB, also would love to see Barkley start, but think Vic won't last whole match so he will get in

I don't often question moyes because his decisions are usually neither here nor there type but...

That team selection today is shocking!!

Infact even if we win i will still be pissed with that selection.

Dread to think of the carnidge on here if we lose!!

I don't often question moyes because his decisions are usually neither here nor there type but...

That team selection today is shocking!!

Infact even if we win i will still be pissed with that selection.

Dread to think of the carnidge on here if we lose!!

This.

We're playing West Ham at the end of the day, we could send out the youth team and still have a chance of getting the points, but the team selection is really, really bad.

In fact, if there was a thread called "Pick A Terrible Everton Side Without Looking Like You're Meaning To Do It" then that's the side I'd pick.

Look DM is paid 67k per week he as picked that team it may not look right - imo there are players on the bench that deserved a chance today! IF we win he has got it right that is what he is paid for many armchair managers we all like to see a bit of a gamble he has chose to go with the tried & tested - He has the option of three subs to change it as the game goes on -its his call fans just see a lack of adventure, but we all want to see the blues win! there will be no big shut up if we manage a hard fought win this would have been the case anyway will bans & injuries - The JH inclusion is the most baffleing to me & two players on a wet pitch back from injury but lets hope we can win!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back