West Ham Utd 1-2 Everton. Sat 22nd Dec @ 15.00.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Moyes in video on the OS when asked by the reporter if there was any injury news for tomorrow : "Yeah, quite a lot but i'm not telling ya"

Hopefully he was just being arsey after being asked about the transfer window in the previous question.

That is quite possibly the best bit of internets libel I have come across in some time. I stopped reading after that. Well in Chico.

I think we'll damage these 3-0 and big Vic will have his revenge by falling over after an Andy Caroll tackle and landing on ****ehouse Nolan's leg. In the process smashing the leg of said ****ehouse into smithereens*.

*before anyone starts I haven't checked the squads, the above is whimsy, so no "Carrol is out" type comments. Ta.

carroll and vic are injured :P

Everton will be without midfielder Marouane Fellaini for their game at West Ham as the Belgian begins his three-match suspension.

Everton boss David Moyes has had Kevin Mirallas, Victor Anichebe, Tony Hibbert and Phil Neville sidelined in recent weeks, but would not be drawn on whether any are set to return.

getting increasingly peed off with moyes stand offish approach to any questions in these press conferences, they're a waste of time it seems. Transfer talk is always a sore point so the stonewalling is fine on that part but FFS moyes is it so hard to let the fans know even an inkling as to why Vic is not an option and no talk as to progress and jelly legs Mirallas is out again with hammy trouble so how bad is it?

Can see us losing this with Howard in goal. Every game Nolan puts pressure on keepers by standing infront of them from corners. This season Howard's been **** when absolutely no pressure has been on him, he's going to really struggle tomorrow.

Hope Barkely starts. I really think this could be the chance he's been waiting for; he's going to be a superstar, I can feel it in my bones.

We'll have one decent half which will see us score one out of a hatfull of chances, then **** it in the 2nd half and be bullied by fat Sam's hoofers and lose 2-1.

One of my best ever away trips with Everton was v Spammers in Nov 08. One down with about 12 minutes to go and won 3-1.
All the best tomorrow, COYB. Trying these phrases in or around the ground may help the travelling Blue; OiLuvgivussDoublepienmashnplennyerlicker and also, if approached in a threatening manner, point to your right and yell Lookahtguvveygotshooters
Hope this helps. 2-1 Blue.
Afterwards why not find a local hostelry with Sky and settle down to watch the unequal battle in that evenings Championship game as Palace's thread bare defence attempt to keep out Beckford and Vaughany.(y)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back