West Ham Utd 1-2 Everton. Sat 22nd Dec @ 15.00.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Against Spurs at home Moyes picked the exact team I would and we were pretty awful for at least 80 minutes of it.

This game Moyes picked a team I would never have done in a million years and we were comfortably the better side and fully deserved the win.

It's entirely possible that I don't actually know as much as about football as I think I do.

Against Spurs at home Moyes picked the exact team I would and we were pretty awful for at least 80 minutes of it.

This game Moyes picked a team I would never have done in a million years and we were comfortably the better side and fully deserved the win.

It's entirely possible that I don't actually know as much as about football as I think I do.
I think a lot of people should take this into consideration haha. I've done the same many a time

Unlucky from Gibson and Cole, thought that they were both yellow card challenges.
Quite confident that at least Gibson's red card will be rescinded. Surely?
Neville was quite good today, not said that in ... well ... ever.
Pienaar, Osman and Baines were all class today.
Heitinga was shocking today but not as shocking as Jelavic, worst man on the field though goes to.... ANTHONY TAYLOR!!

Its ok, he forgives you, he forgives us all.

25 more Years please David.

We weren't pretty awful for 80 minutes against Spurs, so i agree !

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back