We've been poor far too often

Status
Not open for further replies.
bill, thats an excuse we can't use against teams like wolves and stoke. these teams are there for the taking. So to play the tactics we employed in the first half was nothing short of a disgrace.

If you haven't got the players to play a formation,change the formation.

The mentality has to be right!...when your manager says in before the game that he'd take a win for a bad performance against wolves then what will he say when we face liverpool,chelsea..." Im praying for god to help us? "

In fairness we had, once again, some decent chances today that would have been put away on a different day.

We didn't have any urgency or invention, the problems lies there.

In fairness we had, once again, some decent chances today that would have been put away on a different day.

We didn't have any urgency or invention, the problems lies there.

Help me out here.

Why didn't Hennessey just step aside and let us bang 'em into the net? :dodgy:

Exactly, he made a couple of decent saves.

Its the post match rant mate, was listening to a couple of contradictory melts on the radio driving home too.

The modern day footie fan is fickle indeed.

I also don't understand why they just didn't give us the three points. I mean it was Wolves after all. Come on.

I'm not happy about the draw anymore than anyone else but some people need to get a grip.

You might want to wipe that [Poor language removed] out of your eye mate, its distorting your view.

Just joking.

He didn't make any spectacular saves tho. Besides, if you play real football there's nothing the keeper can do, see our goal today.

Also Tim C pulling that big lad's leg so he fell over amused me.

What worries me is the immediate future. Stoke and Wolves are 2 home games that we should have been getting maximum points out of. Ok, there are no easy games in the Prem but if we want to replicate the league positions of the past few seasons, we have to win games at Goodison against these teams.

We have a run of 3 away games coming up (West Ham, Man Utd and Hull) and the next three home league games are against Villa, Liverpool and Spurs. Tricky run and we need to show big improvement if we are to come out of them with a decent points total.

I just reckon that with our injured heroes back, and an extra injection of pace in the side (complete with a rocket up the backside) we'd be a CL-competing team.

Status
Not open for further replies.