What no squad?

Status
Not open for further replies.

neonleon

Player Valuation: £35m
Our current outfield players are;

Hibbert, Baines, Lescott, Jagielka, Valente.

Arteta,, Neville, Fernandes, Carsley

Johnson, Vaughan, Anichebe.

that's twelve!

Not included are the youth players that have never featured - boyle, vidarsson and Lukas. (they are obviously not good enough yet or Moyes would have used them, most are on loan). Or players like Silva who again Moyes has shown zero faith in.

Also not included is VDM who is as useful as tits on a bull.

Osman is injured. Gravesen is injured but is just not the player he was - he's knees are gone - so even if he comes back its not much use.

Cahill is acting like a **** by insisting on missing two crucial games to play in some meaningless humiliation of qatar.

Pienaar, yobo and yakubu are still at the African Nations.

Dan Gosling is apparently one for the future. So nothing there.

For [Poor language removed] sake. Aston Villa's squad looks huge in comparison to ours.

(just what will happen if we lose another centre back???!!!!?)

You could get our entire squad into a telephone box for [Poor language removed] sake.

discuss.

Relax, Pienaar is back after this game. Then Yobo and Yakubu will follow. We've got a few young players for cover in case of terrible injuries (Gosling, Rodwell).

Our current outfield players are;

Hibbert, Baines, Lescott, Jagielka, Valente.

Arteta,, Neville, Fernandes, Carsley

Johnson, Vaughan, Anichebe.

that's twelve!

Not included are the youth players that have never featured - boyle, vidarsson and Lukas. (they are obviously not good enough yet or Moyes would have used them, most are on loan). Or players like Silva who again Moyes has shown zero faith in.

Also not included is VDM who is as useful as tits on a bull.

Osman is injured. Gravesen is injured but is just not the player he was - he's knees are gone - so even if he comes back its not much use.

Cahill is acting like a **** by insisting on missing two crucial games to play in some meaningless humiliation of qatar.

Pienaar, yobo and yakubu are still at the African Nations.

Dan Gosling is apparently one for the future. So nothing there.

For [Poor language removed] sake. Aston Villa's squad looks huge in comparison to ours.

(just what will happen if we lose another centre back???!!!!?)

You could get our entire squad into a telephone box for [Poor language removed] sake.

discuss.

No need, agreed

Viddarrson has signed for Twente I read somewhere Lukas Jutkiewicz is on loan at Plymouth and I think Boyle's out on loan aswell....not to mention Kissock being on loan....

Well I'm in the middle.

I don't feel that it's quite that dire but at the same time, just one or two injuries and then things could look a little bleak.

Since Stubbs was let go, I'd like to see one player come in on loan to replace him but I don't see it happening.

Depth is important.

Relax, Pienaar is back after this game. Then Yobo and Yakubu will follow. We've got a few young players for cover in case of terrible injuries (Gosling, Rodwell).

Yes, well I for one am concerned about the ankle wrap that Pienaar was wearing out of the S.A. training this week. We shall see if he play against Senegal.

a bit happier now that gardener is here on loan.

so we have thirteen outfield players now.

pity hardly any of them are midfielders.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back