What would you consider the biggest statement of intent?

Stadium or Players?

• Stadium on the Docks

Votes: 313 79.0%
  • Big name player?

Votes: 64 16.2%
  • Cheese on warmed bread.

Votes: 19 4.8%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Jacko93

Player Valuation: £35m
Do you think it is the purchase of the land on the docks for a new stadium, or the potential of a BIG name player, in the mould of Isco, Mata, Witsel, Rodriguez etc?

What would make the biggest statement of intent for Moshiris reign?

honestly? to see us fighting for every point under a manager handpicked by the new boss like we saw on Saturday, the rest can come later

but if we can keep the team up to those levels then us playing like that is a statement of intent all by itself

Signing a big player name player is a statement of intent,showing the football world you can do that makes everyone stand up and take notice.

I'm still waiting.

Over to you Mr Moshiri.

It'd also prompt an amusing outpouring of bitterness from over the park who've just blown a wedge on more restricted views in L4.
I was crying when I read about this.

Hello RAWK, your landlocked monstrosity has increased restricted views and looks like a toilet with the seat up from the air. Try not to choke on your own self loathing as we erect a world class stadium on the waterfront you discarded foetus of a fanbase.

Signing a big player name player is a statement of intent,showing the football world you can do that makes everyone stand up and take notice.

I'm still waiting.

Over to you Mr Moshiri.
Oh dear.....they don't want to come yet as there is work to undo the mess that El fraudo left us in. OK lets sign Messi or Ronaldo - that enough statement for you? Beats the hell out of Mane and Winaldjum...

Status
Not open for further replies.