What's the single worst thing about missing the match?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dario Terracotta

Player Valuation: £70m
I'm sure we all miss everything about it whether the Blues are home or away, the craic, the pubs, the banter, getting soaked/frozen,moaning before/during and after the game,however the very worst thing for me about this "new way" of following our team has been adjusting to hearing the commentaries when watching all our games on the telly, previously prior to the pandemic all I have ever watched have been a few away games each season when I haven't been able to acquire a ticket, to be honest it drives me nuts,I don't expect them to be "Pro Everton" but the negativity levelled at us game by game is nothing short of scandalous,last night a case in point, they were willing a Leicester equaliser, praised Leicester from the kick off,they mentioned Vardy being out on countless occasions yet failed to recognise our first choice central midfielders Allan and Doucoure were missing which led you our tactics of conceding possession and ground to Leicester,they choose to try to ignore anything positive we do and are so,so grudging in any praise,I get the majority of them are RS,I already knew this, but as I say, to listen to this absolute drivel every single game makes me yearn for our return to the game so very much(and I know, the penny has finally dropped, I shall watch the Newcastle game with the sound on mute lol)

A lot of the live and post match commentary is drivel and in our enforced absence from attending the games it is sometimes hard to take. Unfortunately we have no alternative, we cannot go to the game ourselves. The media folk always have their favourites particularly the RS and they are not much interested in the others. To be fair in the Leicester game if I was a neutral I would have praised Leicester and given Everton zilch for their contribution to the entertainment. Leicester are hardly Manchester City but they are a team good to watch.

I’ve noticed one thing without being at the game in the boozer a few hours before hand I’m a lot more nervous about the match now ,when your at the game it’s like oh it’s 240 better get up the ground whereas sat at home I’m twiddling my thumbs nervously hoping everton don’t ruin a lockdown weekend ha

For the 3-00pm kick offs, I miss that cholesterol rocketing late breakfast at the Goodison cafe, a cracker cup of tea as well.

GOODISON.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.