Homepage Article When will Everton grow a pair?

Status
Not open for further replies.
I don't think that the part in bold counts for anything. Aurier was looking at the ball when he swung his leg on Sunday, but there was still no doubt about it being a penalty.

They've opened themselves up to a whole new wave of diving opportunities with the Keane/Connolly incident, though.

Keane didnt swing his leg tho. He wasnt even making a tackle FFS.

Those kind of comings together happen hundreds of times in a match

I honestly think that if we keep Digne and Mina as pivital points of the team, they will change the attitude around the squad. Bulldog like tenacity which needs to mold the other players coming up.

not got a problem with that decision , it's when the same thing happens to us it gets ignored, we stink of losers , bullies bully losers and we allow ourselves to be bullied, we should of walked off the pitch and demanded the rules to be explained for fouling inside the penalty area, you cant give one and ignore another.
doesn't help we have had weak managers for 25 years.

i think whilst Keane is good on the ball he is a poor defender - as soon as it looks like a ball is going over his head i become worried we'll concede. If he has to turn to face his own goal he invariably doesn't win it back.

that said, it's clearly never a penalty regardless of any rule changes and i agree that the club needs to say something

TBH When it went to VAR i had no doubt they would give it, and IF that is the case give me the rationale why Richarlison didn't get one. The problem for me is the lack of consistency..... EFC should present like for like cases to Mavis Riley and call it what it is...feckin corruption and hidden agenda.... WE NEED TO START showing leadership from the top or we carry on taking the [Poor language removed].... Niasse dive, Keane pen and the rest

Can you imagine Klopp, mourinho or Pep meekly accepting that decision? There would be outrage. It would be all over the press, other teams getting preferential treatment against their teams. As for us....we barely make a fuss and fold like a pack of cards soon after. In truth we haven’t had any strong leadership in the side since the Southall, watson, Parkinson era. Sick of the mentality right through the club. Even nothing has changed under the new ownership.

Can you imagine Klopp, mourinho or Pep meekly accepting that decision? There would be outrage. It would be all over the press, other teams getting preferential treatment against their teams. As for us....we barely make a fuss and fold like a pack of cards soon after. In truth we haven’t had any strong leadership in the side since the Southall, watson, Parkinson era. Sick of the mentality right through the club. Even nothing has changed under the new ownership.
Yeah it is biased but that’s the media. They are the sky darlings them and the clubs they manage. We pick up a fuss we will just get fined, it needs the league to come together and question decisions made by refs every week which most times favours the top six. It’s not bitterness we all see and only times the big clubs really get a decision against them is when they are playing another top six club hahaha. There will we times we see decisions go against them but that’s when the ref has no choice. I would like to see that penalty decision go against the likes of rs, city, untied and etc.

Lets not forget niasse getting a ban for diving. The big crackdown on diving(he never even dived)
How many were banned after that..
Oh yeah. None.
All hell would have broke loose if it had been certain other clubs.
Soft is right.

not got a problem with that decision , it's when the same thing happens to us it gets ignored, we stink of losers , bullies bully losers and we allow ourselves to be bullied, we should of walked off the pitch and demanded the rules to be explained for fouling inside the penalty area, you cant give one and ignore another.
doesn't help we have had weak managers for 25 years.

Imagine the fume on here when we do that and get a points deduction.

Football has become basketball once the ball is in the box. Its supposed to be a contact sport.

A hideous monster of a game.

Status
Not open for further replies.