Where are we going to finish then eh?

What is our final position going to be?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

BlueLlama

10/11/17 TWAIN CRUSH DAY
Simple one here what will be our final position in the PL?

Public poll so no one can weasel round later on and claim they got it right when they didn't.

Vote and justify.

Injuries have cost us over the last month or so and the postponememts means we will have a glut of late games together which isnt great for a small squad.

Don't think we'll catch those above us after our recent results, but we should have enough to keep ahead of Manu. Not bothered though as long as we win the FA Cup!

I'm not ruling us out for 4th until after the Chelsea game. If by some divine miracle we beat them I reckon we can do it.

However I've voted 5th.

Think we can still do 5th.

Not really that arsed about the league on many levels though, hoping for the FA Cup to come home.

6th most likely on current form of us, Liverpool, Spurs & United. However if we start playing like we did against United/Arsenal think we could make 4th.

6th might still get us the Europa league - thought so would the FA cup!

Optimism abounds on this site ,I think it makes toffeeweb look cheerful sometimes . 4th we are boss,and the others will fade and we will rise like a Pheonix from the ashes .And win the F.A. Cup. But 5th and the cup will do.

The league table looks daunting. We have the hardest game this weekend and if we lose and Liverpool, Spurs, Man Utd win, it puts United on the same points and Liverpool well out of reach.
5th place isn't out of reach but it will appear harder.

A lot of us were happy for the Palace game to be off but I wish it was played, we don't need the extra fixture at this stage of the season as we have Newcastle, potentially a cup replay, if we beat Arsenal, the Sunderland game will be midweek so it's something we don't need.

I think to EVEN finish 6th we need solid home form and good results away.

To finish 5th we need to win every home game and most of the aways.

To finish 4th, we need to win every game.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back