Where are we going to finish then eh?

What is our final position going to be?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
No need for that fellow being realistic isn't necessarily being negative although even if it is negativity he doesn't deserve the abuse. For what it's worth I agree with his prediction.

he's not saying it as a prediction, i wouldn't have a problem with that, he's saying it like it's a fact. like he always does.

he's not saying it as a prediction, i wouldn't have a problem with that, he's saying it like it's a fact. like he always does.
It is a prediction. A realistic one. you tit. Why would I want to be positive and say we can get 5th and then come may be disappointed. makes no sense

let me guess, if we win the fa cup, you'll come back saying "i told you all", "i told you so" etc.
No mate. I admitted I was totally wrong about United. I thought we would get beat so don't start if you don't know all the facts.

It would just be Everton win to miss out on Europa whilst Moyes gets it at United.

No mate. I admitted I was totally wrong about United. I thought we would get beat so don't start if you don't know all the facts.

It would just be Everton win to miss out on Europa whilst Moyes gets it at United.

this is getting silly now, going way off topic - we're still in with a chance of winning the FA Cup, if we win that i'm not bothered if we finish below united. even if i do think we won't finish below them.

as long as we get europa, it will have been a good 1st season for bobby.

this is getting silly now, going way off topic - we're still in with a chance of winning the FA Cup, if we win that i'm not bothered if we finish below united. even if i do think we won't finish below them.

as long as we get europa, it will have been a good 1st season for bobby.
If we beat Arsenal then it will be typical for us just to get Man City in the semis.

Europa league minimum is a must. Don't forget as of next season the winners of the Europa League go into the Champions League, the competition will become much more fierce. Also them nights in Nuremburg are special.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back