Which EFC player.........

Status
Not open for further replies.
did you model yourself on when playing togger for the school,youth teams,playground,with your mates etc,me as a "not so tricky" winger styled my game on Ronny Goodlass,even trying to run like himlol,although I wanted to be Andy King,he was like the older brother who you wanted to be!!Thoughts blues?:)
How do I upload a photo on to my main page ,I've tried a few times but it's not having it :rant:

Mine was inchy and Sharpy and probably sheeds , I have a pair of inchys boots from 1984 I think the spurs home game , we got thumped 4-1 . I played in Ronnies charity team on a few occasions and even at his age , he was a different level .
Ace winger was Ronny,imagine if instead of getting shut when we signed Dave Thomas,we'd kept him and played both wingers with Latch in the middle,he may have come close to Dixies record:)

John Connolly or Gary Jones

Tell you what,cutting in from the shed, and round the washing line prop, they scored some great goals.

(Only 1 broken window playing as them as well)

I played Sunday league as a kid from about 8-16 was absolutely awful and didn't score in all that time. So turns out I was basing my game on tony hibbert.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back