Which Everton player are you?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Phil Jagielka.

Played midfield for my old team but have been played all across the back 4 for my new one, usually in the middle or on the right - but just got home from an evening at left-back.

Also, spent the last 10 min in goal to give keeps a run about.

Howard. Despite my size (68"), I'm a decent keeper. When I play the outfield my game is a bit like Baines, I usually play the wing.

without a doubt mikel arteta.

same exact build and height, better looking (!) but he can pass it a touch better i guess.

both wear number 10 in a long sleeved shirt and dictate play.

wake up teppic.... time for school.....

oh ****. idan tal then.

Definatly Jags.

Forget all your fancy tricks and rubbish like that, i do my job and i do it well.

That ball is not going in the back of our net and i'll stop anyone who thinks it will.

I just get on with it, i don't look for the glory i'm an unsung hero while others get all the plaudits.

Don't look quite as sexy with a 'tache though.

Definatly Jags.

Forget all your fancy tricks and rubbish like that, i do my job and i do it well.

That ball is not going in the back of our net and i'll stop anyone who thinks it will.

I just get on with it, i don't look for the glory i'm an unsung hero while others get all the plaudits.

Don't look quite as sexy with a 'tache though.

When you were writing this, were you standing on the top of a mountain with some really uplifting classical music playing in the background? Coz of you wern't, you should have been.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back