Who is your girlfriend's favourite Everton player?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Roztitute

Player Valuation: £60m
From experience, the women always seem to love a random player for reasons completely unrelated to footballing ability.

My girlfriend loves Fellaini due to his afro.

She also likes Gueye because he's probably taken some stick in his life for being called 'Gay'.

The wife's is Vellios ... tall dark and handsome, I like to think she sees something of me in him.
The girlfriend's is Baines ... I think it's the hair !

I doubt she could name any of them apart from Arteta, who clearly is no longer an Everton player.

She has no interest in Everton at all and actually avoids anything and everything concerning it.

I doubt she could name any of them apart from Arteta, who clearly is no longer an Everton player.

She has no interest in Everton at all and actually avoids anything and everything concerning it.

Feel for you. Mine is trying to love Everton, or 'taking an interest in my interests' and all that shebang.

My boyfriend's girlfriend's favourite player is Leighton Baines because he's small and cute and I wanna kiss him.

Oh, and Bily because he's so adorable and I wanna cuddle him.

My boyfriend's girlfriend's favourite player is Leighton Baines because he's small and cute and I wanna kiss him.

Oh, and Bily because he's so adorable and I wanna cuddle him.

Why would your boyfriend's girlfriend care about what you think?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back