Who should replace Frank Lampard?

Status
Not open for further replies.
No, and this type of assumption of causation rather than correlation by fans such as yourself is part of the problem as well.

How many times must we change the manager without positive results before we all collectively realize that the manager is not the variable at the root cause?
He can’t set the team to score or win a football game. And you want him stay? You deserve Championship football. Lampard has enough games to save himself but face it, he is an awful manager.

I'll never understand why they didn't punt him after the Wolves game at the very latest.

There is just no credible explanation that he's still here.

All this talk of protecting their money, that's fine but isn't as if they have not shown themselves up to be utterly incapable in every regard.

They are more than capable of cocking up their investments, the whole world can see that.

klopp-happy-765x496.webp

He can’t set the team to score or win a football game. And you want him stay? You deserve Championship football. Lampard has enough games to save himself but face it, he is an awful manager.
If your boss at work makes critical mistakes despite being advised against making those mistakes, and as a result your company no longer has funds to purchase equipment and materials critical to the success of your role how would you feel about getting sacked for underperforming? Especially if it means your boss stays on?

Kenwright has turned our club into such a runaway dumpster fire that no one can legitimately perform an accurate assessment of Lampard’s management competency. And, this will not change by providing a new manager.

Until Kenwright is sacked, it will be rinse and repeat.

If your boss at work makes critical mistakes despite being advised against making those mistakes, and as a result your company no longer has funds to purchase equipment and materials critical to the success of your role how would you feel about getting sacked for underperforming? Especially if it means your boss stays on?

Kenwright has turned our club into such a runaway dumpster fire that no one can legitimately perform an accurate assessment of Lampard’s management competency. And, this will not change by providing a new manager.

Until Kenwright is sacked, it will be rinse and repeat.
I think you are talking gash mate.

P37 W8 D8 L20 GF 34 GA 57 winning rate 21.6%

Am I overreacting?

He sold Richarlison and signed McNeil, Maupay and Garner. He is to blame with us lacking firepower.

It’s Ange for me, I just don’t see an up and coming manager leaving his team that appear destined to win the league to join a team that look set to be relegated. Would make very little sense for Ange to leave Celtic mid season to join us.

He’ll continue to get offers from better sides into the future.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back