Who should replace Frank Lampard?

Status
Not open for further replies.
I don't understand the Moyes shouts, he has West Ham down at the bottom with us and our squad isn't any better
He's kept us and the Hammers up before but yeah not sure he's at the right stage to galvanize us this time, he's had some hard year's at WH. I think we need someone fresh

I’d back Moyes to keep us up on a short term deal. He’d sort out set pieces in both boxes and play a pragmatic style that would suit what we had. Weirdly I could see him getting a tune out of McNeil Onana Dominic Calvert-Lewin Mykolenko etc.
I agree. More so Moyes than an outsider like Dyche.

Possibly more importantly than on-field matters, he's the one figure that could unite this club at the moment...which is ironic given how he was (rightly) vilified after he left for United and put those derisory bids in for Fellaini and Baines...and his insulting words about the club.

Time heals all wounds.

It will be Moyes or Dyche because our owner/ board are clueless about anyone who hasn't managed in this league.
Insee lots of people say this about the board, and while i agree that mistakes have clearley been made, what makes you think that just because someone hasnt managed in the league gives them any better chance?
I agree. More so Moyes than an outsider like Dyche.

Possibly more importantly than on-field matters, he's the one figure that could unite this club at the moment...which is ironic given how he was (rightly) vilified after he left for United and put those derisory bids in for Fellaini and Baines...and his insulting words about the club.

Time heals all wounds.
Im not sure he would keep us up, and i certainly dont think he would bring Unity. If anything, his close relationship with Kenwright only makes his job harder from the offset.

Sack Lampard, get a manager from lower leagues or abroad and allow him/her to build a new team even though it means relegate this year.
We are not in a position to sack Lampard and roll the dice on someone unproven, sadly. Any appointment made this season would have to be safety first. Thats what makes it so unappealing.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back