Who's next after Benitez - Poll reset 25th Jan

Who's next from this list ?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Gary Rowlett(I think) was at Derby the season before Lampard and got more points scored more goals and conceded less goals and didn’t have 2/3 Chelsea players. Lampard had Chelsea in 9th when he got sacked. To me I don’t see it
Gary Rowett another ex-Blue who looks a good coach.

I get the feeling everyone is waiting to see what happens today. A win, an a convincing win would likely see some movement for Ferguson.

A defeat, and it may well force the board to look in another direction, or speed up their feelings on a manager.

Theyve spoken to Lampard, Cannavaro (apparently) and Rooney seems interested. There has been a pause. I wonder if that is to ay how Duncan does. I cant really make sense of it in many other contexts (unless hes waiting for someone like Mourinho).
It is what it is: I dont know how any clearer the club or the galloot have to be: it's a game or two for him to take as the hunt to get a new permanant manager is conducted.

People believing that momentum can be built for him to get this job aren't thinking it through. It's like a lot of thinking around Everton: emotional tosh.

Precisiely why anyone would want him I have no idea. "Pashun" or some such bollocks...which lasts with this lot in the dressing room about 3 games...or 2.5 as it was last time as caretaker. The owners know that.

It is what it is: I dont know how any clearer the club or the galloot have to be: it's a game or two for him to take as the hunt to get a new permanant manager is conducted.

People believing that momentum can be built for him to get this job aren't thinking it through. It's like a lot of thinking around Everton: emotional tosh.

Precisiely why anyone would want him I have no idea. "Pashun" or some such bollocks...which lasts with this lot in the dressing room about 3 games...or 2.5 as it was last time as caretaker. The owners know that.

Will you celebrate today if we lose under Ferguson

I know i am, not one candidate fills me with any type of hope.

Hoping big Dunc can do well get results and keep it until the summer and not give us a chance to make a haims of it, until we can get to a more open market.

Will you celebrate today if we lose under Ferguson

Course he will. And then come in here gloating that he was right despite the fact he has had like 4/5 days of being in charge of the squad and not 6 months like his man Benitez.

Just checking whether he loves Everton more than he hates Ferguson.

We already know he hates Liverpool more than he loves everton.

So the follow up will then be does he hate Liverpool more than he hates ferguson.
Lol.

This from two of the cohort who've wanted Everton beaten in every game this season.

Status
Not open for further replies.