Who's next after Benitez - Poll reset 25th Jan

Who's next from this list ?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Moyes had won the division 2 title and then got to division 1 play off final the season after. So had been pretty impressive with them. It was a punt when we were in relegation scrap.

I dont mind us taking a punt but I don't believe Moshiri will have any understanding of our lower leagues in the slightest.
Think this is how we got where we are. Moshri doesn’t seem to have an understanding of football .

….Rooney was odds-on last night.

C711EC5C-87FF-46E7-BEC2-481FA9FA8284.jpeg

Not to sure about that, he left us when he was young he’s older now and would make I hope much better choices. UTD would be the only place I’d be concerned him going, but thats a poison challis of a job nowadays, but that would be a worry for the future not here or now.
Lol only Everton fans would worry about a manager going somewhere else before we even appointed him that if we even do

Not to sure about that, he left us when he was young he’s older now and would make I hope much better choices. UTD would be the only place I’d be concerned him going, but thats a poison challis of a job nowadays, but that would be a worry for the future not here or now.
Anyone else see the funny side of an Everton fan calling another club's manager position a poison challis?

Most probably it will be Dunc till the end of the season, but if not and we are going to hire someone full time, Moshiri's agent friends will play a big role about who will it be

Have you looked at our squad lately, most will go on a free and we have FFP issues. He would want money to spend.

No, I understand exactly what you’re saying, but you need to change it up, and do something different.

If we’re basing it on that, who can we realistically get? Cause a selling point of no money, and a gang of heartless players isn’t a great selling point.

Not sure Wayne Rooney is actually doing a great job at Derby, without the points deduction they'd be 10th on 35 points some way off Marco Silva's Fulham top on 51 points and would we have Silva back.
With a transfer embargo , a lot of players leaving in the summer and having to depend on young players and free transfers. He is doing a very good job for them. Not sure he's the one for here though

Status
Not open for further replies.