Who's next after Benitez - Poll reset 25th Jan

Who's next from this list ?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Some short memories, this was last time under Martinez

https://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/football/36098344

They have won just five league games at home all season and are guaranteed to finish with their lowest points tally at Goodison Park since the introduction of three points for a win in 1981.
Everton's annual awards event scheduled for Thursday evening - where protests against Martinez had been expected before his dismissal was announced - has been postponed.
There have been an increasing number of protests against Martinez from supporters at recent home matches.
A banner saying "Time to go Roberto" was flown over Goodison during the 2-1 win over Bournemouth on 30 April, while some Everton fans remained inside the ground for more than an hour after the match to protest against Martinez and chairman Bill Kenwright.

Well, clearly it'll be Dunc in charge of the next couple of games, which at least prevents a nauseating hug on the touchline with Slippy G next weekend.

I’ve got to be honest I’m content with Martinez.

I think he has progressed as a manager and think he’d do a fairly decent job.

For me that first season of his is the best football we’ve played in decades. Albeit with Moyes side/defence.

I’d fancy him to do well.

You are blaming the fans for the board appointing a washed up kopite, sacking him 6 weeks after it should’ve happened and now turning to a tried and failed charlatan? That is the fans fault?
No I’m saying we all have what we wanted so now I’m reading this thread and people are moaning again about possible replacements. There’s literally no pleasing some people

Status
Not open for further replies.