Who's next after Benitez - Poll reset 25th Jan

Who's next from this list ?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
I would take anything sky sports say with huge fistful of salt right now re Potter. There's no actual proof he's said he's not interested in talking to Everton. If he gets a phone call or email he's hardly going to say " bloody he'll yes I'm interested". The bloke is intelligent enough not to engage directly with reporters. As a Brighton fan I'm resigned to the fact that he will go to a bigger club than ours and if it is yours then you are getting a fantastic coach. He won't go now but maybe the summer and if he does he's left us in a great place. From a fans point of view...the difference between my little club and Everton is we believe in our board to do the right thing. I like Everton as a club but some of your fans are truely deluded if you don't think Potter is a good fit for your club!!!
Derby fan here and I love to watch Brighton and the style they play.

In for a penny, in for a pound, bring back the awful Martinez first season badge too whilst we are at it.

Everton's new crest's new crest

Looney Tunes just like that cartoon badge.

Truth is, Roberto was the best manager we've had since Moyes (though arguments for Carlo are fair to). The players he brought in were hit or miss but the fact he was able to do far more with less than any manager since says something.
All he did was add a bit of attacking football to a team with a well drilled Moyes defence, then he ignored defence for long enough we became rubbish at defending.
Imigine him starting off with a rubbish defence.

I’m going on record and saying I want Lampard.

I’m not overly arsed who we get now, as it can’t be worse from my personal point of view however.
Hes on the list plus a free agent ATM ......good with fetching youth players on - an ideal appointment plus advice of his old man too..,..he would be my choice young blood a class midfielder in his day - did well under pressure at Chelsea ...,

Nuno Espirito Santo is the dark horse in this, he’s available, he’s interviewed previously and the last player we signed (behind Rafffa’s back apparently) has the same agent as he does.
Now I wanted him last time.

Hear me out first like..

I wanted him to clear out all the dead wood and bring in his own team.

I now realise, more than ever, that this ain’t ever happening whilst Bill is still about.

Status
Not open for further replies.