Who's next after Benitez - Poll reset 25th Jan

Who's next from this list ?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Hahaha you virtually couldn’t pick 2 worse managers to go to. One is absolutely finished, the other we’ve sacked for being inept before.
Moshiri sacked him and created a vacuum of mediocrity ever since. We need stabilit. He should have been given a season with the money Moshiri was handing out. It was a dire decision as has the ability to keep making. Martinez deserves another shot.

Welcome back lad. Let's get @chicoazul back in this too.

alright-happy.gif
We finally have our club back Dave.

Truth is, Roberto was the best manager we've had since Moyes (though arguments for Carlo are fair to). The players he brought in were hit or miss but the fact he was able to do far more with less than any manager since says something.
Are you deluded? He had one good season with Moyes's defence, after that his failure to organise a team defensively became glaringly obvious. He's not changed since then. He's just not good enough. He's one in a long line of incompetent managers that Everton have appointed. Going back didn't work with Kendall and he's the best manager we've had. I'd give anyone on that list a go before Martinez.

Hes on the list plus a free agent ATM ......good with fetching youth players on - an ideal appointment plus advice of his old man too..,..he would be my choice young blood a class midfielder in his day - did well under pressure at Chelsea ...,
Only thing that worries me is he's a London based lad and his wife isn’t going to make the move up here.

Status
Not open for further replies.