Who's next after Benitez - Poll reset 25th Jan

Who's next from this list ?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Has he? Good...smart man.
Brighton manager Graham Potter, who has been linked with the vacancy, said on Monday: "I can't comment on speculation, things that are out there in the newspapers.

"I'm focused on my job here, very happy here at, in my opinion, one of the best-run football clubs in the Premier League, with a fantastic owner, chairman, CEO, sports director."

Asked whether he was flattered by the links, he added: "No, not really. It's just speculation or people want to write something.

"The reality is I'm at a really good football club that helped me. I'm not here because I'm that good, it's because I'm at a good club and I have good support.

"I have people that allow me to do my job, that give me support, give me trust and these things are important. There's an organisation around the club.

"The reality of it is we're not as good as people think; we're probably not as bad as people think as well when things aren't going so well.

"You just can't help what people write or put out there."
Some may see them as talking positively about Brighton, which to an extent they may be, but reading between the lines it looks like a jibe how we're run.

Behind the scenes, we must be a laughing stock.

Maybe Kenwright actually wants us to get relegated so that he's got an excuse to hang around and stink the place out for a few more years.

Really? Very few 'in demand' managers stick it out in international management for the length of time he has done.

Which suggests to me he is not as 'in demand' as you seem to think.

He isnt in demand at all. International management and domestic management is chalk and cheese, with a few exceptions.

I`m hoping Martinez gets a big fat NO from Moshiri for rinsing the club after failing so spectacularly before... Perhaps he is letting Kenwright negotiate with Belgium and do the deal only to veto it.

No doubt Moshiri will have his own ideas but if I could have 2 mins with this clown of an owner I`d say get the best DoF you can, Michael Edwards? Let him pick the manager and let them plot the course and the profile of players to come in. Then we can add the backroom staff around that hopefully pulling in some of the best in the business....

I know, I know, I`ll wake up in a moment.

I`m hoping Martinez gets a big fat NO from Moshiri for rinsing the club after failing so spectacularly before... Perhaps he is letting Kenwright negotiate with Belgium and do the deal only to veto it.

No doubt Moshiri will have his own ideas but if I could have 2 mins with this clown of an owner I`d say get the best DoF you can, Michael Edwards? Let him pick the manager and let them plot the course and the profile of players to come in. Then we can add the backroom staff around that hopefully pulling in some of the best in the business....

I know, I know, I`ll wake up in a moment.
Neither Moshiri or Kenwright seem to actually believe in the concept of a DoF that has a plan, they just want to meddle themselves.

Status
Not open for further replies.