Who's next after Benitez - Poll reset 25th Jan

Who's next from this list ?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Alan Shearer is literally the definition of a premier league legend.

Being a good footballer, doesn’t make you a great manager.

Oh I agree he’s better than half mentioned, but in a world where Kovac and Favre are available I’d rather go for those than Lampard.

I just think Lampard is A Level Rooney, been there, had a good run but didn’t really excel at Chelsea. I still reserve my doubts over his qualities.

Tell you what I'd have loved Lampard at Everton, guaranteed 20 goals a season from midfield, up there I hate myself for saying this with, Gerrard and Scholes and I always disliked the swine as well.
Favre and Kovac, to be honest my knowledge of overseas managers isn't very good, but are they even on our clubs list ? Joked before Kenwright has offered the job to Kim Novak by mistake, she turned it down saying at 88 she feels a bit too old, but would prefer starring in one of Kenwrights " plays that he wrote" !

I'm surprised nobody has looked at Thomas Frank, he's done a good job at Brentford in my opinion.
Theres almost no chance we are going for/getting a manager currently employed right now. The best ones are the ones who have never been in this league tho. Jesse Marsch, Niko Kovac, Rudi Garcia, Diego Martinez etc. All names pretty sure nobody at Everton will even consider.

Tell you what I'd have loved Lampard at Everton, guaranteed 20 goals a season from midfield, up there I hate myself for saying this with, Gerrard and Scholes and I always disliked the swine as well.
Favre and Kovac, to be honest my knowledge of overseas managers isn't very good, but are they even on our clubs list ? Joked before Kenwright has offered the job to Kim Novak by mistake, she turned it down saying at 88 she feels a bit too old, but would prefer starring in one of Kenwrights " plays that he wrote" !

I’d have had Gerrard, Scholes or Lampard in their prime magnificent footballers mate, absolutely amazing.

I just am trying to live in a real world where we don’t necessarily have to try “Prem” experience.

I’ve followed German football a long time. Kovac was great at Eintracht, Favre was great initially at Hertha and the monchengladbsch, Then did great at Nice.

I feel in terms of pedigree and appeal they’re the best we can get. But I fully expect it to be a British manager.

Looking for permission from Derby to speak to Rooney. According to SSN.

At least they have stopped showing the RS chanting RB's name.

He was. Did ok at Wolves though. We interviewed him last time, and one of the problems was that he had a full staff that he wanted to bring in, but we didn't want to replace some staff we had. Maybe there's enough holes in our staff now Benitez has left that the board will see him as an option this time?
Nuno is the ‘change of culture’ option

Status
Not open for further replies.