Who's next after Benitez - Poll reset 25th Jan

Who's next from this list ?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

No manager can coach a bunch, majority of team, of gutless , heartless , poor attitude players. We need disciplinarian, a motivator, a blowtorch no nonsense commander who would whip a…sses to push the team to play 150% week in week out . Anything less we are going down

I know his name hasn't been mentioned, and he probably wouldn't come, but I think Gasperini has done an amazing job at Atalanta over the last few years. He's brought more success than they've ever had, while bringing young players through and playing good football.

Looks like derby will be going out of buisness next month so rooney would be desperate even more than you would expect to come in my opionin im pretty confident it will be him based on nothing but a gut feeling

I know his name hasn't been mentioned, and he probably wouldn't come, but I think Gasperini has done an amazing job at Atalanta over the last few years. He's brought more success than they've ever had, while bringing young players through and playing good football.
gasperini is a great coach, but I doubt he will leave atalanta to come to us

Status
Not open for further replies.