Who's next after Benitez - Poll reset 25th Jan

Who's next from this list ?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Mourinho a busted flush mate, he done, did nothing with Spurs

But what will Martinez do here? Or Rooney? Or Lampard? Or some mad Italian bloke?

We haven't got an interview list consisting of elite managers unfortunately! Thats why I dont get the reservations over a manager like Mourinho.

Every manager we've been linked with wont last 2 full seasons here.

Appointing any manager is a waste of time outside of the elite few.

This jobs a poisoned chalice between chairman, board, squad of players and fanbase combined.

Whoever gets it will be sacked within 18 months anyway at least Mourinho is a good cup manager and could fluke us a pot between now and then.
he would be a carcrash worse then the waiter

Well, I'd take either one of those three over Ferguson, Gattuso ( lol ) or Martinez ( lol lol )

Then you’d be wrong twice out of five wrongs. Not bad to be fair to you.

Duncan is our only hope in my opinion and we have to pray he can get results and hold us in the league until the summer.

The names we’re linked with terrify me and convince me that we will be back here in 6 months (hopefully in the PL) looking for another new manager. We need stability.

Last edited:

Than you’d be wrong twice out of five wrongs. Not bad to be fair to you.

Duncan is our only hope in my opinion and we have to pray he can get results and hold us in the league until the summer.

The names we’re linked with terrify me and convince me that we will be back here in 6 months (hopefully in the PL) looking for another new manager. We need stability.
No. No, and NO.

What's Ernie saying.
1642710173923.jpeg

I’d sooner Potter, or Kovac, but it’s not going to be them… with that in mind, I’m really warming to the idea of Rooney.

Yeah it’s a gamble, but who isn’t? And he’s definitely shown something in his time at Derby. The circumstances he’s had to deal with make us look well-run.

But what will Martinez do here? Or Rooney? Or Lampard? Or some mad Italian bloke?

We haven't got an interview list consisting of elite managers unfortunately! Thats why I dont get the reservations over a manager like Mourinho.

Every manager we've been linked with wont last 2 full seasons here.

Roma are losing 1-0 at home to Leece in the Coppa Italia rn. Hang fire and you just may get your wish :hayee:

Status
Not open for further replies.