Who's next after Benitez - Poll reset 25th Jan

Who's next from this list ?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
I don’t subscribe to that myself, the Belgians have one of the best squads in World football in his time there, they really should be in fianals competing for the World Cup and Euro and perhaps won one if they had been a bit more canny and less naieve, that’s Bobertos calling card.
Southgates took England further than he’s been with Belgium. He should never have got the job first time, but definitely less so this time.

Yes, of-course I did. I also saw bad times under Kendal and Moyes, but they were given time to evolve. Jesus what do you do if your kid has a bad couple of days, slap him round the face?
I personally give them 10 million quid and thank them for the best side to side football I have ever seen.

I am glad none of
I personally give them 10 million quid and thank them for the best side to side football I have ever seen.
we had the side to side with Carlo. Do you think Martinez tells the players to pass side to side? Players need To be braver. Benitez tell Keane to score an own goal?

Hard to say what he told them. Set pieces or defending weren't his thing either. Didn't he say something like a goal from a corner didn't count as a goal? Something weird like that. Honestly can't tell if people are on the wind up. We were awful at the end of his reign.

Southgates took England further than he’s been with Belgium. He should never have got the job first time, but definitely less so this time.

The linking tells us the truth on his old story. Its becoming clear it was Moshiri who binned him the first time and Bill would have kept him.

This has Bill all over it, its his “bring Rooney back” - instinct and all the other romantic appointments we see. I’d say the two of them get on like a house on fire, dreamers with their heads in the clouds. This has Bills drama and nostalgia written all over it.

I can't see any manager making a difference without a big change in players and back room staff including big Dunc. After 9 managers in 8 years u don't know why people thinking changing managers is the solution..

I can't see any manager making a difference without a big change in players and back room staff including big Dunc. After 9 managers in 8 years u don't know why people thinking changing managers is the solution..
It’s become a bit of a vicious circle. We obviously need someone to come in and address the culture within the club/set us on the right path but at the same time it’s clear these players are capable of downing tools if they don’t buy in to the manager. Total poisoned chalice.

Martinez may have become a better manager in his time with Belgium, but he's won nothing with their golden generation and this idea of a fairytale return back here is another example of a terrible decision making.

They won Bronze in World Cup lollol (jokes). But yeah, it was a very typical Martniez fashion - made all the right tactical decision against Brazil, and being overly praised by the media. Next game, he tank it against Croatia.

Yes, terrible decision making. Martinez has not manage club level in years and to push him back in our current situation; it is probably the worst possible time to do so.

Status
Not open for further replies.