Who's next after Benitez - Poll reset 25th Jan

Who's next from this list ?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Martinez ?

Yeah let’s bring in a manager who’s clueless defensively, to sort out a team who are shocking defensively!

Not one working brain cell between the owner and board members.

Plus, he’s a guy who the owner has already sacked. What the hell are they thinking!

Why are we judging when it's all paper talk

I still believe he was literally the worst choice other than Steven Gerrard. It was never going to work. There is no example in the history of football of someone so unpopular leading a city rival to success. Those who thought he was the right choice thought so based on things that happenned 15 or 20 years ago.

Allowing him to see off medical staff, a DOF, a senior player etc has been utterly daft. The club is a total mess, and I can't trust Moshiri to get this one right, if it even is Moshiri who is making the call. Let's be honest, who knows who is in charge right now.

Anyway, I'm a long time advocate of Lampard, and would have him in a heartbeat. Doubt he will be considered though.
It’s not Moshiri 100%

How long until fans are booing the next manager? Has there even been a manager in the last twenty years who has not had the toxicity that exists with the fans.

I agree with Rafael on one thing that managing the club to any form of success is going to take years of clearing the deadwood, changing attitudes and unfortunately the fans won't have patience for it.

The cycle will repeat and repeat.

This is why the club perhaps would do well to ignore fans.

*Makes notes.

View attachment 152184

Derby County Manager Win Rate

Steve McClaren 44.83%
Gary Rowett 43.33%
Frank Lampard 42.11%
Phillip Cocu 32.31%
Wayne Rooney 27.69%

Voting for him for 3 reasons.

1. Currently odds favourite - a lot of people vote for whoever they think is most likely.
2. BRING A BLOO HOME
3. Blagged by the media narrative he's doing a good job at derby. Good run of form for the last few weeks - that's it.
I dont fancy him but I think he will be the inevitable pick.

Bring a bloo home gets Kenwright on board and his name recognition gives moshiri a twinge in his nether regions.

How long until fans are booing the next manager? Has there even been a manager in the last twenty years who has not had the toxicity that exists with the fans.

I agree with Rafael on one thing that managing the club to any form of success is going to take years of clearing the deadwood, changing attitudes and unfortunately the fans won't have patience for it.

The cycle will repeat and repeat.
It's a bigger cesspit than he'd imagined is what he all but said.

And he's spot on too.

Walking through those doors must be like diving into the abyss.

This is one of the biggest jobs in European football....for all the wrong reasons.

Status
Not open for further replies.