Who's next after Benitez - Poll reset 25th Jan

Who's next from this list ?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

I also think hes versatile enough to manage a lower tier squad unlike Mourinho or other once prominent managers. I know its international football but what he accomplished with italy was astounding.
Just can't see him coming here in our current state. I was just looking at Kovac's stats

The problem with Ferguson is that if he does poorly. No one will have the bottle to sack him given his past 6 managers all never showed him the door
No the problem with Ferguson is that they’d be forced to sack him before the end of the season in a desperate attempt to stay up if it went wrong.

I assume that’s the logic behind not appointing him

Martinez may have become a better manager in his time with Belgium, but he's won nothing with their golden generation and this idea of a fairytale return back here is another example of a terrible decision making.

DeBruyne got Martinez out of jail several times in Belgium games....he's learned F all, and wasted their golden generation....absolute spoofer, its so bizarre he's even made out shortlist...

Do you think kovac would thrive here? That's who I'm hoping who gets hired even though it seems unrealistic taking in the history of our inept board
No idea mate but I remember he visited the ground a few years back and his stats are impressive but I would need to do more research on him

Status
Not open for further replies.