Who's next after Benitez - Poll reset 25th Jan

Who's next from this list ?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
i think the best option would be Dunc as interim, and getting in a DoF and actually letting them do their job so we can start to hire managers which give us some continuity. Unless I’ve forgot anyone our last 4 permanent managers were Koeman, Silva, Ancelotti and Benitez (I don’t count Allardyce as a permanent manager) and they all have drastically differing styles which means a lot of players will never fit in

i think the best option would be Dunc as interim, and getting in a DoF and actually letting them do their job so we can start to hire managers which give us some continuity. Unless I’ve forgot anyone our last 4 permanent managers were Koeman, Silva, Ancelotti and Benitez (I don’t count Allardyce as a permanent manager) and they all have drastically differing styles which means a lot of players will never fit in
So everyone says unfortunately that’s not happening

reckon Dyche would be perfect but I don't know if he'd leave Burnley this January.

I don’t subscribe to that myself, the Belgians have one of the best squads in World football in his time there, they really should be in fianals competing for the World Cup and Euro and perhaps won one if they had been a bit more canny and less naieve, that’s Bobertos calling card.

Martinez had 3 seasons not a couple of days.
At the end Martinez looked lost just like Koeman Silva and Benitez when things went wrong they had no idea how to fix it. Moyes when he was here did know how and to be fair it was awful football but big Sam could also do that.

Status
Not open for further replies.