Who's next after Benitez - Poll reset 25th Jan

Who's next from this list ?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
It would be a big red flag if Martinez was willing to throw away a decent chance of winning a World Cup to come here for a payday its not really the attitude i'm looking for in an Everton manager although I know he wouldn't be the only one with that mindset.

Moshiri will always bring in tramps as managers, best we could of hoped for is Moyes under Moshiri. But that ship has sailed. We won't do better than Martinez trust me.

We can all throw out names that would be ideal. The idiot in control of our club is clueless. People around him advising him like Kia Joorabchian are laughing at him milking him for money.
Uh if we cant do better than Martinez we should just shutter the club because that's incredibly bleak and I disagree we can easily attain superior alternatives to Martinez , even in our current turbulent state

Moshiri will always bring in tramps as managers, best we could of hoped for is Moyes under Moshiri. But that ship has sailed. We won't do better than Martinez trust me.

We can all throw out names that would be ideal. The idiot in control of our club is clueless. People around him advising him like Kia Joorabchian are laughing at him milking him for money.
That's a ludicrous statement. There is a WORLD of football managers out there, many good ones currently out of a job.

*edit* ah jumped the gun a bit too fast. I get what you are saying.

The fact that we've even offered to him is an absolute disgrace.

It is actually hard to believe how Moshiri, whose first act as Everton owner was to punt the absolute charlatan in the dugout, has decided six years later and blowing half a billion on trying to make us competitive is considering going back to the same fool who the fanbase unanimously wanted chased.

If this has been driven by Kenwright, then Moshiri must be about as dialled out as you could possibly get, literally washed his hands of us already and the board are now operating as de-facto owners.

That's a ludicrous statement. There is a WORLD of football managers out there, many good ones currently out of a job.

*edit* ah jumped the gun a bit too fast. I get what you are saying.
Yah we can all put lists of great names out there. They are so unrealistic when the owner has totally different idea. Like you have to put the context of wanting manager in the context of . Well it's either going to be Martinez or Big sam type. Not joking. I wish wasn't the case.

Status
Not open for further replies.