Who's next after Benitez - Poll reset 25th Jan

Who's next from this list ?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Other than the Fifa video game has anyone in the real world actually shared duties of both club and international football? Just gobsmacked by the ineptitude I shouldn't at this point
I think Gus Hiddink managed the Netherlands and Chelsea at the same time for a bit.

Pretty sure Rinus Michels and Leonid Slutsky did it too. Most of the time stuff like that is on an interim basis though.

It's pretty much rare and unworkable.

You ignore every point I’ve made with unconnected statements/questions of your own.

Well, no:

1: You seem to know nothing about Kovac but are 'championing' him, perhaps based on reading somewhere about his character?

2: You have insulted me and are twisting what ive written about a player.

3: Belittling a manager that I would appoint without knowing anything about them.

I think it's fair to say your head has fallen off in the sweet shop.

images.jpg

Well, we've tried everyone else.

like I keep saying though, this would have happened already, if it was going to happen.
This is the thing…would have been the easiest thing in the world to give this game to Ferguson…so the fact they haven’t done it means they have massive reservations.

Ultimately you can’t blame them as he has been assistant / coach for so many failed managers now…obviously the buck didn’t stop with him then, but I wouldn’t be surprised if he is not kept on for the next manager.

Then Tuchel came in took then straight from 8 to top 4 and won the CL made him look like an idiot..he also struggled to tell the bigger players your not playing(admitted it in a podcast)
He wouldn't have that problem here. We don't have the 'bigger players'. Lampard has achieved more in the game than all our squad put together. I really don't think he would have any problem telling any of them they weren't playing.

This is the thing…would have been the easiest thing in the world to give this game to Ferguson…so the fact they haven’t done it means they have massive reservations.

Ultimately you can’t blame them as he has been assistant / coach for so many failed managers now…obviously the buck didn’t stop with him then, but I wouldn’t be surprised if he is not kept on for the next manager.
thats the thing that worries me the most. why is he still around if they dont trust him?

I see Kovac has been added (yet to understand why he would be the preferred choice) who may be decent because hes got no premier league experience -- out of the box.

But Potter is there, hasnt he stated hes not interested?

He'd be ideal.

Mad how we have gone from laughing at the thought of bringing moyes back to him laughing at the idea of coming here.

Status
Not open for further replies.