Who's next after Benitez - Poll reset 25th Jan

Who's next from this list ?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Very good points but there's also the flip side where the last two managers at this club that actually won anything are both ex players who we adored and adored us back .
Colin however struggled I admit but recent appointments of outsiders haven't gone well apart from Moyes and there's been A LOT of them .
Yeh, feels like a by gone era, romantic football and relationships with clubs and fans, the big clubs have all moved on imo.

I don’t think Lampard is strong enough to be our manager.

We have many toxic personalities at Everton, and can I see him grabbing that by the balls, and changing it? I don’t think I can to be honest.

That makes me nervous.

Is there anyone that some of you would be happy with ffs ???
I don’t know how attractive a club you think we are right now and whoever comes in is going to have a very tough task from day 1, the way some of you go on your only be happy with someone called Alex pep zidane pochetino.

Telegraph article saying 4 candidates, Rooney y and lampard being interviewed, anyone know who other 2 are? As behind paywall
The Express has picked up the story and said the other 2 are "not clear"

Paragraph under the pictures of Lampard and Rooney.

Is there anyone that some of you would be happy with ffs ???
I don’t know how attractive a club you think we are right now and whoever comes in is going to have a very tough task from day 1, the way some of you go on your only be happy with someone called Alex pep zidane pochetino.
Im not seeing huge amounts of people moaning about the other options. Showing reservations perhaps, but not writing them off saying they won’t back them.

Rooney has always been a model pro on the pitch, what he's done off it has never really concerned me. People live personnel lives the way they choose, as long as it's not criminal offenses being committeit doesn't bother me.
Well he definitely wasn’t a model pro but I think I know what you mean!

The two go hand in hand for me, if you don’t look after yourself off the pitch you won’t perform at your best on it. Rooney got away with that to an extent because he was outrageously talented but that’s not the case for our lot.

1642511249111.png

I don’t think Lampard is strong enough to be our manager.

We have many toxic personalities at Everton, and can I see him grabbing that by the balls, and changing it? I don’t think I can to be honest.

That makes me nervous.

Been in charge of Chelsea and been one of the best premier league players ever, why would he be scared of Evertons perennial under performers ? Can think of a lot worse, Martinez for instance.

Status
Not open for further replies.