Who's next after Benitez - Poll reset 25th Jan

Who's next from this list ?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
You made every excuse under the sun for Benitez this season due to the injury crisis, well Ferguson had to contend with an injury crisis during those 4 games and had to play Mason Holgate and Tom Davies as a pair in midfield. One of those two draws was at Old Trafford against the most expensively assembled team in the country and the other was Arsenal off the back of playing 120 minutes in the cup 3 days earlier with an already depleted squad.
lol lol lol

We got 5 points out of 9 and a cup exit.

That is pitiful after a boost of a new man on the touchline.

Look what happened in the last two of those 4 games: we lost at home to a Leicester team there to be beaten, then had zero clue about breaking down the worst Arsenal team for decades, also at home.

That is not a good look.

Doesn't matter who we appoint - seeing the likes of Ancelotti and Silva doing well shows you that ultimately this group of players are the problem.

You'll chase the next fella oot just like you did with Benitez and still sit wondering why we'll have gone through 7 managers in 6 years.
Even though what 5 of the starting team on Saturday weren’t here under silva and a fair fee of the squad weren’t under Ancelloti ? I’m not saying there isn’t a problem with the players there is but it feels like a lazy trope because the squad is changing just not improving.

lol lol lol

Look what happened in the last two of those 4 games: we lost at home to a Leicester team there to be beaten, then had zero clue about breaking down the worst Arsenal team for decades, also at home.

That is not a good look.

Ferguson got 1 less point from 9 than Benitez did from 39. I’m sorry if the facts offend you.

lol lol lol

That is not a good look.
The atmosphere was also dead against Arsenal, loud at the start but the As Goodison does fizzled to nothing. The Atmosphere won’t be as good as Chelsea on Saturday

From this point it’s Ferguson’s if he can prove he’s good enough.
If he can begin to accumulate the points to guide us away from the drop zone then I see no reason to look anywhere else.
I certainly don’t want Moshiri to recruit anymore ‘Hollywood’ managers , totally unsuited to improving a mid table club.
Good luck Big Man , smash it and prove the doubters wrong.
This was said last time. We got Ancelotti.

We'll get someone else in regardless of the Villa result.

I would be very surprised if a new manager wasn't in the dugout for the cup tie.

The atmosphere was also dead against Arsenal, loud at the start but the As Goodison does fizzled to nothing. The Atmosphere won’t be as good as Chelsea on Saturday
I think it being against Gerrard and the first of the post previous manager era will help create something , I’d rather it was 3pm obviously.

Fat boy took Everton from 13th to 9 with 1 win then played boring awful football to a half empty Goodison and then with 2 games to go jumped over Leicester who self imploded and got 8th.. he did a terrible job FACT
He started with a 7 game unbeaten run (which included 5 clean sheets) which basically ended any fears of relegation

That's a fact

Doesn't matter who we appoint - seeing the likes of Ancelotti and Silva doing well shows you that ultimately this group of players are the problem.

You'll chase the next fella oot just like you did with Benitez and still sit wondering why we'll have gone through 7 managers in 6 years.

No, all five managers were poor managers. Remember that two month spell under Ancelotti when there were no fans and Michael Keane was passable? That proves the players are more than good enough as long as they have some progressive coaching. It’s so easy I don’t know why you can’t see it. Just avoid dinosaur managers who won stuff in the past, and hire a young foreign coach we know nothing about. It’s honestly so easy I don’t know why we’ve not tried it before (just ignore Silva thanks)

Ferguson got 1 less point from 9 than Benitez did from 39. I’m sorry if the facts offend you.
You know how the last stint he had went. The trajectory was down...and for a new manager bounce to tail off that badly is worrying.

Chelsea - performance off the charts
United - good effort
Leicester - back to the team playing with fear
Arsenal - a shockingly clueless 90 minutes

That is not a great audition.

You know how the last stint he had went. The trajectriy was down...and for a new manager bounce to tail off that badl is worrying.

Chelsea - performance off the charts
United - good effort
Leicester - back to the team playing with fear
Arsenal - a shockingly clueless 90 minutes

That is not a great audition.

We were 2-0 down against Leicester and came back to take it to penalties? Arsenal was crap, one of the worst games of football I’ve ever seen, but there is context to be applied whether you want to or not.

We were 2-0 down against Leicester and came back to take it to penalties? Arsenal was crap, one of the worst games of football I’ve ever seen, but there is context to be applied whether you want to or not.
We lost.

As said: trajectory downward.

Imagine what 19 games looks like. We'd win a few then be flatlining - and that is a waste of time. We need a new manager in. It's half a season. If it were the last 6/7 games I'd see the point of an "interim".

hahaa, that game was amazing. two new managers watching the worse match i've ever seen. all the players and coaching staff of both teams waiting for it to be over.

Status
Not open for further replies.