Who's next after Benitez - Poll reset 25th Jan

Who's next from this list ?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
I keep reading that we need to appoint a new DoF before manager etc etc. I would say what's the point of another DoF if moshiri is going to continue to meddle in the footballing side plus the new structure might be going to move away from the DoF set up anyway. If we take on face value what moshiri was doing with Benitez he was effectively handing the manager the reins on the player selection side (albeit im sure with plenty of interference from himself) so who's to say we might go back to that with the next manager.

Sod off. I never said I agreed with Davek. Sometimes I agree with what he says yes, sometimes I don't. I agree with a lot you say sometimes too, if that makes you feel any better.
No need to tell me to sod off.

You weighed in when I was making a point about dave, making some bizarre statement as if I'd claimed I backed benitez when I didn't and therefore would not claim such a thing.

You then made a comment as if you have been part of all the discussions for the last 6 months to validate your bizarre statement.

No need to tell me to sod off.

You weighed in when I was making a point about dave, making some bizarre statement as if I'd claimed I backed benitez when I didn't and therefore would not claim such a thing.

You then made a comment as if you have been part of all the discussions for the last 6 months to validate your bizarre statement.
Sorry, i apologize. I went back and re-read your post. I looked to me like you said you should back a manager until the day he is sacked....but clearly you hated Benitez from the start and never supported him. But you didn't, so ignore my post(s).

I keep reading that we need to appoint a new DoF before manager etc etc. I would say what's the point of another DoF if moshiri is going to continue to meddle in the footballing side plus the new structure might be going to move away from the DoF set up anyway. If we take on face value what moshiri was doing with Benitez he was effectively handing the manager the reins on the player selection side (albeit im sure with plenty of interference from himself) so who's to say we might go back to that with the next manager.
Didn’t Brands resign?

All i know is his season at Juventus was the first time they didnt win the league for about 8 years
he did not win the league but he played good football and won the Coppa Italia and the Supercoppa Italiana , juve did not have the patience to continue with a new coach who did not bring him results immediately

Sorry, i apologize. I went back and re-read your post. I looked to me like you said you should back a manager until the day he is sacked....but clearly you hated Benitez from the start and never supported him. But you didn't, so ignore my post(s).
No worries.

giphy.gif

We've got a match early on Saturday and Ferguson will be in charge with Baines.

We won't be able to judge them with a real view to the future, but it'll be encouraging if we see some spark and effort.

I've forgotten what that's like.

Yes but he cannot bring them to the level that their quality deserves.

I really do not want him back. Have you seen what Nev has said in the red Echo?

Einstein defined insanity as continuing to try something that does not work.

We need Blues in charge. I repeat what I posted elsewhere. All our trophies since early 60s were won with former players in charge.
I agree I voted as such on his thread but calling him a chancer is just typical bile that seems to be the norm on here recently. Whoever shouts the loudest or is the most controversial have the biggest voices and its not a true representation of our fantastic fanbase..

Status
Not open for further replies.