Who's next after Benitez - Poll reset 25th Jan

Who's next from this list ?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Martinez finished higher than Ancelotti, your logic not mine.

Well it's not really is it? I mean in terms of full seasons, Ancelotti finished above Martinez 2/3rds of the time.

Ancelotti also didnt follow Martinez, had a vastly different squad, and inherited a team in 18th. Martinez Inherited a team that was regularly top 6.

So the context is completely different to Bruce, who immediately followed Benitez, and finished in the same positions.

We're in a bit of a state at the minute. I don't think any of the blokes mentioned have it in them to help us escape the drop.

Is Sam the man (again)? Would he even bother coming back to kick this shower into some kind of order?

So you’re essentially saying Mr World Class had the chance to make them not the worst team in the league with his World Class tactical abilities and couldn’t do that? Colour me shocked

They've been relegated this season finishing 15th.

Under Rafael they finished 9th, got to the Chinese FA Cup semi finals, finished 12th in his last season.

They've been relegated this season finishing 15th.

Under Rafael they finished 9th, got to the Chinese FA Cup semi finals, finished 12th in his last season.

I genuinely can't believe you are using 9th and 12th in the Chinese league as a barometer for his success. I mean we can all concede he did well at Valencia, but christ on a bike you are reaching here mate.

Status
Not open for further replies.