Who's next from this list ?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Says something when you are rock bottom when it comes to understanding football
From the man with a YNWA tattoo defending a fat kopite at all costs

giphy.gif

Well you've been telling me he has 3 offers on the table for equivalent clubs in Germany, England and Spain. Would you care to tell me who they are? Who are these teams, who have won 9 domestic leagues approaching him?

You're talking about 35 years ago mate.

I also didn't say he has 3 offers on the table, I said he's been sounded out. Yes one in England, 1 in Spain, 1 in Turkey.

You're talking about 35 years ago mate.

I also didn't say he has 3 offers on the table, I said he's been sounded out. Yes one in England, 1 in Spain, 1 in Turkey.

Ok, thank you for clarifying. Well I think we can both agree to discard Turkey.

Have either of the teams who have sounded him out, won at least 9 league titles, or had record seasons in the top flight of their country?

You said he hasn't got a job since then which is wrong because you are too lazy to research other leagues

Ok, I thought people could read between the lines and see we were discussing within England. I can now see I need to spell everything out in aching detail for you.

But yes, he's gone to Betis, and is doing alright by all accounts. He hasn't been given another job in England though, as indicated.

Status
Not open for further replies.