Who's next after Benitez - Poll reset 25th Jan

Who's next from this list ?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Of the folks available I would prefer Kovac, purely based on what his stats are. At a push Lampard but he would be way down the list, there has to be other more suitable candidates out there.

Would really like to know the names that have been put forward by managers agents to the club, see who fancies a challenge.

Kovac would be my choice.
I'll tell you why Niko Kovac should be the next Everton manager.
1. Flexible in his set ups

2. Aggressive, pressing football (which is what Everton should want)

3. Is a successful manager

4. Improves underperforming players for example look at Frankfurt

They've been relegated this season finishing 15th.

Under Rafael they finished 9th, got to the Chinese FA Cup semi finals, finished 12th in his last season.
They were 6th with 8 games to go in that first season, they finished 12th in the second because they lost 2 relegation playoff matches to Tianjin and Guangzhou R&F

There's no evidence at all that Lampard would improve this team.
There is no evidence that any of the managers linked would improve this team, at least in the short term. My preferred choice is Kovac but it is going to be a risk no matter who they choose. Steadying the ship and staying up has to be the priority short term though. Just hope they get someone in fast and they can do that.

Of the folks available I would prefer Kovac, purely based on what his stats are. At a push Lampard but he would be way down the list, there has to be other more suitable candidates out there.

Would really like to know the names that have been put forward by managers agents to the club, see who fancies a challenge.
I'd be content with Kovac as well. Feel that he's talented manager with some clout despite not being able to fully distinguish himself at Bayern. The list provided by the media so far is pretty underwhelming, I'd be open to Favre as well. I'd say if you can succeed at Everton in it's current state thats quite an accomplishment to put on your cv. Challenge is an understatement

Status
Not open for further replies.