Who's next after Benitez - Poll reset 25th Jan

Who's next from this list ?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Comparing Tuchel to Lampard is completely pointless and I have said this many times.

Tuchel is elite. No elite manager is coming near us. Lampard was forced to try and gel all those new players and it took time but Lamapard laid the groundwork.

The Tuchel issue is irrelevant though. If we are looking for that calibre then we will never appoint another manager again.
Lampard at the start of the season perhaps...with a long term project. Now we need a leader that will make sure we do not get relegated. We are seriously in trouble and now its no time to laid groundwork but to get out alive.

Lampard at the start of the season perhaps...with a long term project. Now we need a leader that will make sure we do not get relegated. We are seriously in trouble and now its no time to laid groundwork but to get out alive.
We absolutely need a long term project.

Where has this ridiculous narrative come from that Lampard would definitely take us down? Its a load of nonsense

We deserve Allardyce and Benitez with the negative old fashioned fear of moving with the times. We need to stop watching Premier league years 2004 and actually make modern decisions

Lampard is the right choice. People need to understand how the game is moving. The top players of my childhood in the noughties will lead the game forward In the next 20 years. Get with the times of get left behind.

The idea of replacing Benitez with a Allardyce or Mourinho type is utterly laughable. People clearly don't watch any football anymore and are watching PL years repeats on sky from 2005.

I'm basing it on the jobs Lampard did plus his winning mentality.

He got top 4 during a transfer ban, using young players, after Hazard was sold, during a season of actual real football, not behind doors nonsense. What happened last year was not real football.

He did a great job at Chelsea. Laid foundations for Tuchel. The disrespect towards Lampard is totally ridiculous.

Yep I've made this point too many times. First thing Tuchel asked for was an upgrade on Werner.

Lampard is such an obvious choice for me.

Comparing Tuchel to Lampard is completely pointless and I have said this many times.

Tuchel is elite. No elite manager is coming near us. Lampard was forced to try and gel all those new players and it took time but Lamapard laid the groundwork.

The Tuchel issue is irrelevant though. If we are looking for that calibre then we will never appoint another manager again.

No offence, but the fact you say this makes me even more convinced he's the right man lol

We absolutely need a long term project.

Where has this ridiculous narrative come from that Lampard would definitely take us down? Its a load of nonsense

We deserve Allardyce and Benitez with the negative old fashioned fear of moving with the times. We need to stop watching Premier league years 2004 and actually make modern decisions

Jesus Christ stop with the fat frank fetish

Why does he need a 2nd interview? Just get him in ffs

I don’t ever really hear that much about other clubs interviewing managers. They just seem to select their target, maybe interview them, then get it done or move onto the next one. Whenever we change manager we seem to have a multi stage selection process with candidates invited to apply.

Nothing people try to spin takes away from the fact he did a good job in both his previous clubs.

The only argument I'm hearing is hes not as good as Tuchel. Tell me something I dont already know.

What did he win at Chelsea?

I wouldn't mind Lampard but it be quite funny if he wasn't appointed just to see you crying in your super Frank posters

I don’t ever really hear that much about other clubs interviewing managers. They just seem to select their target, maybe interview them, then get it done or move onto the next one. Whenever we change manager we seem to have a multi stage selection process with candidates invited to apply.
It might be because I don't pay any attention to other teams really, but I've got a feeling you're right. We know we're dysfunctional so it wouldn't be a surprise to know we make an absolute meal of any new appointments.

Status
Not open for further replies.