Who's next after Benitez - Poll reset 25th Jan

Who's next from this list ?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
I got it with James' wages but mental that we were so knackered that we had to do it outside of the window.

The Digne thing was ludicrous and on Benitez
seems to me that the club moved him on out of a window because they knew Benitez would never play him so paying his wages would have been a waste. Most other managers would have had him till the Jan window.

Whilst I don't see the Pereira appointment being as bad as some are making out, Lampard is a manager who can unite the fans. He'd get 100% backing from day 1 from the fanbase (even though he wouldn't be my preferred appointment), whilst Pereira will be starting on the same foot as Benitez.
A load of fans are calling him a tory b stard

This club is a mess.

I actually feel sorry for Vitor being caught up in this mess; but this is what happens when there is no form of structure or communications from the club. Snippets of information become fact, everyone jumps on board and it steam rolls out of control

The entire board, and the useless owner can G T F

Funny thing is that all of the 'rumoured' candidates are completely different.

Totally illogical.

I hope we appoint Lampard, but he needs a DOF too.

That should have been the first appointment, but as always we are trying to do things in reverse.

Tim Cahill as Technical Director is the rumour.

What's the chances of this being kicked down the road with no decision taken this international break?
I think we would know if nothing was imminent. They have allowed expectation to develop when it would have been easy to calm expectations.
I think they want somebody in immediately, I think Moshiri wants Pereira and the board don't.
I think Moshiri is more cautious now because it is clear he wanted RB and the board didn't, given how that finished he may now be more inclined to listen to the Board that to super agents.

Status
Not open for further replies.