Who's next after Benitez - Poll reset 25th Jan

Who's next from this list ?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

After another round of interviews blue Bill has decided on a fittingly theatrical way to pick our next manager.

Good-Bad-Ugly-Trio.jpg

Whomever it is I just have sympathy for anyone that has to interview with bill I bet you he spends hours just reminiscing about the time Sylvester Stallone came to Goodison. I'm sure they're like " that's great Bill but can we talk about the tactics I'm going to play?"
I have sympathy because they have three days to shop in the window and not much time with the players. This whole process has been incompetent and excruciating. I swear other clubs just announce a manager

I have sympathy because they have three days to shop in the window and not much time with the players. This whole process has been incompetent and excruciating. I swear other clubs just announce a manager
I agree it's such a laughable farce they should have been sounding out managers weeks ago as it was clear Benitez was through. But instead they let him undermine our operations further not that weren't problematic but we have no dof , manager, head scout, recruitment or physio just shambles its inexcusable

Status
Not open for further replies.